Haunted House Fire Scare!
On our final night of performance, we had quite an unscheduled scare at the Gene Nastri School Annual Haunted House at Rosehill. Around 7:00pm or so, a ghost came to my prehistoric cave and told me that smoke was filling an exhibit upfront. I raced up front and quickly noted an unusual odor that did not smell like smoke but was becoming exponentially thick. I scanned for kids, grabbed the levitating grim reaper performer, and raced out of the affected area. We rapidly ushered out all patrons and performers. The fire alarm went off and 911 was called. The Mukilteo Fire Department arrived quickly and saved the day! The "smoke" was actually powder from a knocked over fire extinguisher! Super fans quickly cleared the air and we were back to haunting in no time!Read More